Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
The Steung Siemreap Hotel is rebuilt – new buildings, in the French Quarter; Psah Chas (Old Market) retaining her true colonial French characteristics, wooden louvre french-windows, doors and wooden floors complete with wrought iron balconies.
The 76 beautifully decorated rooms with 4 choices of room types comprising of superior, deluxe, triple and suite rooms with predominantly local made furnishing. With modern hotel facilities and services, Steung Siemreap Hotel extended our Khmer hospitality to make your stay in Siem Reap enjoyable and memorable.
Junior Suite room
Colonial Suite room
Steung SiemReap Suite
- Air Conditioning / IDD telephone
- Minibar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Safety box / Wifi internet access
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
Restaurant & Bar:
Dining Room: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner the dining room serves Oriental and Mediterranean cuisine – organic produce, fresh clean tastes. The Dining Room is spacious, light airy and catches both, the morning and evening light. Flexible table settings allow for a variable number of guests.
Bar: Without being either funky or snazzy in an MTV manner, the bar is refreshingly young at heart and an integral part of the restaurant and character – youthfully modern, bright airy and cheerful, of the hotel.
Swimming Pool & Sauna:
- Immerse yourself after a day at the temples by relaxing in our pool set amidst a beautifully landscaped garden.
Select from our array of the refreshments and tantalizing cocktails with snacks while soaking up the warmith of the tropical sun and rejuvenate yourself with a pleasant and soothing massage.
- Lobby with separate sitting areas
- Tour Desk Service
- Business Centre
- Souvenir Shop Restaurant & Bar
- Spa & Gym