Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa Nestled in the middle of the historical town of Siem Reap, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is walking distance to the city center, seven kilometres toward the magnificent Angkor Temples and only 15 minutes drive from the Siem Reap International Airport.
Our 188 exquisite Rooms and Suites are inspired by Angkorian architecture. Each spacious room is subtly lit and decorated with Cambodia original silk products, assorted handicraft and wooden floor with private balcony overlooking the refreshing view of tropical garden and swimming pool.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
– Color television with channels
– Mini bar / Hairdyer
– In room Internet connection
– Bathrobe and slippers
– Tea/coffee facilities
– Electronic safe / Private balcony
Restaurant & Bar:
- Borie Cafe Restaurant: with the wifi nest selection of wines from all over the world will complement your dining experience. Borei Café presents a creative blend of international and typical Khmer Cuisines. Our executive chef makes the Siem Reap authentic dishes to offer you a real locality of food experience.
- Bakong Lounge: you will be seated for a fresh cold towel and welcome drink upon your arrival. The bakery shop and daily afternoon buff et desserts with an array of tea & coffee are suitable for both chilling out and Rendezvous.
- Tropicana Bar: Alfresco terrace venue would serves as Pre and Post Dinner Beverage ingestion outlet. It is also the recommended place for relaxing and resting after the exhausting days of walking during visit to the temples.
- The Horizon-Blue Pub: overview of the Green town of Siem Reap and a glance at the Royal Resident while having a glass of Angkor Beer.
- Meting room: The 435 square meter pillar-less area which can be divided into two meeting rooms, conferences or banquet room can accommodate up to 350-400 attendees. Furthermore, we give you an upfront estimate based on a per-person, per-day price.
- Mutita Spa: at the Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a wonderful means of communicating our love and compassion for every of our clients in a very direct way.
– Business Center / Hospitality Desk
– Fitness Center / Accessibilities
– Daily English & French newspaper
– Japanese speaking guest relation
– Postage & Mail / Courier / Mails Services
– Local Currency & Exchange