Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Architecture, culture and nature come together at Angkor Village Hotel. Opened in 1995 and drawing its inspiration from the traditional village setting of Buddhist monks. The best in Khmer cuisine and hospitality all go to make Angkor Village one of the most romantic place
All our deluxe rooms have scenic views overlooking lotus ponds and gardens.Traditional furniture and local arts & crafts give them a warm, comfortable and authentic atmosphere.
- 40 square meters plus balcony
- Double or twin beds
- IDD telephone, Private bar
- Safety box / Hair dryer
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
Restaurant & Bar:
-The romantic settings and traditional Indochinese architecture of “L’Auberge des Temples”, “Aaraama” and “Le Jardin” restaurants make them a perfect place to enjoy the finest Khmer dishes.
- Immerse yourself in Khmer culture, dance and food with an evening at our “Apsara Theatre”. Discover the true meaning of service with a smile.
- “Spa Village” offers a unique array of spa methodologies. Using local herbs, minerals, water, heat and a wide selection of ancient health treatments, ‘Spa Village’ is the perfect way to find the secret of total wellness.
- Tourdesk / Business Centre
- Souvenir Shop / Cooking Class
- Swimming Pool / Lounge Bar