Contacts us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Royal Hotel is located at the end of the Cau May road in Sapa, just 100m to Sapa market and 200 m to Sapa Church. About 20 minutes walking to Cat Cat village and 10 minutes to Ham Rong Moutain. For greater distances, guests may take a Russian jeep to Silver waterfall (a 20 minute drive) and 1 hour from Lao Cai train station (40 km).
The Royal Hotel gives the most comfort and convenience to guests in a friendly atmosphere that can meet the various standards of astute travellers from any background. Royal Hotel is very well-known among independent travellers.
At the early start Royal View Sapa Hotel was only a small hotel for individual traveler to visit Sapa and has since rapidly grown with expansion of its activities over . As a result we have reached new heights, to the point that we are not just a small hotel, but more a destination management company for other tour operators, travel agents, incentives houses and tour companies worldwide. At Royal View Sapa Hotel we fully realize that our success depends on customer satisfaction so we are developing the business in own way with a sincere commitment to overall quality. This means that we undertake everything within our power to exceed the Clients expectation in terms of quality and value
Standard: rooms with balcony, 12 rooms are street view and 8 rooms are mountain view in 24m2.
Superior: rooms with fireplace & balcony for mountain view in 24m2.
VIP: rooms with two side balconies offer magnificent view of the Hoang Lien Son mountain in 24m2.
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- IDD Telephone
- Hair-dryer (on request) and Mini-bar
- Tea/Coffee making facility
Facilities & Services
- Train station pick-up service: US$ 3.00, -/person.
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Restaurant and Cafe service
- Vehicles for rent
- Travel tour arrangement
- Exotic Bar and Royal Discotheque
- Safe deposit box at reception desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Visa extension and air-ticket booking service
Experience unforgettable moments at View Restaurant, while dinning delicious Vietnamese and Western cuisines, and enjoying spectacular views of the Hoang Lien Mountains and Muong Hoa Valley. You are also welcome to enjoy your desert or drink on the terrace, to get closer to majestic nature of Sapa.
Our restaurant offers large Buffet Breakfast, and special menu for Lunch and Dinner, both Vietnamese and Western cuisines.
Breakfast menu full of delicious choices from Western and Vietnamese menu: eggs and omelets that cooked by guest’s special order, baguettes, toasted bread, fresh vegetables, ham, bacon, several kinds of cheese, yoghurt, fresh milk, granola, cornflakes, croissants and other pasties, homemade jams, large variety of fruits, fried rice and noodles, sautéed vegetables, traditional Vietnamese noodle soup with beef (Pho), juices, coffee and tee.
Lunch and Dinner menu offers Set Vietnamese and Western menus, as well as La Karta menu with special main dishes like:
- Minority Pork Surprise – 3 styles of cooking pork in red wine sauce;
- Roasted Rack of New Zealand Lamb on thyme sauce, served with potatoes gratin and vegetables terrine;
- Delicious vegetarian dishes; homemade pasta in different stiles; salads
- Vietnamese specialties like:
- Sapa’s mushrooms soup,
- Sweet & Sour Mekong Delta style soup with fish and herbs;
- Assortment of spring rolls and more.
- At evening you can enjoy a pleasant dinner in quite romantic atmosphere in candle lights.