Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Mittapheap mean Friendship is located in the heart of business center and only 15 minutes away from Phnom Penh International Airport. It’s only a few minute walk to central market, shopping centers and the main tourist attractions of Wat Phnom Tonle Sap river, …
79 stylishly and elegantly appointed bedroom and deluxe provide guests a relaxing stay with all International comforts and full room amenities.
Family Suite rooms
- Air Conditioning / IDD telephone
- Minibar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Safety box / Wifi internet access
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
Restaurant The Corner:
- The local Khmer Food, the Fresh Fruit Shake and Juices specialties for this hot month from Oct to May. It is located at the first floor of corner street 174 next to Wat Koh high school and Pagoda.
- Cambodia is well known in the region for its Prahok, a strong, fermented fish paste used in a variety of traditional dishes. Fresh serve bottled drinking water and tap water should never be drunk.
- In Phnom Penh you also have the choice of excellent Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, French and Mediterranean cooking. Rice is the principal staple in Cambodia and the Battambang region is the country’s rice bowl. Most Cambodian dishes are cooked in a wok, known locally as a chhnang khteak.
Facilities & Services:
- Meeting room
- Guest Relations Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Major Credit Cards Welcome
- Limousine Service
- Baggage Storage
- Business Center / Services
- Ticketing and Tour Desk Services