Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Located in PhongTho town, on the way from Sapa to Laichau.Lai Chau is located in northwest Vietnam and shares borders with China, Laos, and Lao Cai and Son La. The population consists mainly of the Thai, Si La, and La Chi minority groups.
The tropical monsoon climate brings a rainy summer and a short winter. The annual average temperature is 23oC and the average rainfall is 2,500 mm.
Lai Chau’s historical vestiges are known worldwide as the site of the victory of Dien Bien Phu by the Vietnamese Army over the French in 1954. This is where various minority people first settled down.
Phuong Thanh Hotel is conveniently located in Phongtho town, Laocai Laichau. In a nice setting and overlooking scenic rice field the hotel is within easy access to tribal villages. Empress Hotel is a small family run hotel, while not luxurious is pretty cozy and well laid out and has proven popular with both leisure and trekking travellers over the years. Small but friendly hotel.
20 standard room with fan, hot water & shower.
Facilities & Services
- Restaurant with serving Asian and seafood dishes
- 20 standard room
- Laudry services
- Fan, IDD phone and privated bathroom with hot shower.
- All rates included breafast, goverment tax and service charges.
- Spacious and safe parking place.
- Special discount for long-term, regular guests & group