Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Grand Luang Prabang hotel and resort is situated on grounds of the Xiengkeo Palace which belonged to the famous nationalist hero of Luang Prabang, Prince Phetsarath. He chose this site for tranquility, its stunning views of the mighty Mekong River, and the breathtaking …
The hotel comprises 76 luxurious rooms and 2 suites, all gracefully decorated.
Executive Mekong Suite
- Air Conditioning /IDD telephone
- Minibar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Safety box / Wifi internet access
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Bathroom with bath-tub /shower
Restaurant & Bar:
The best of international cuisine featuring Western, Thai, and Lao recipes.
- Le Bistrot: serves light meals and a boasts a full bar. The lounge and bar is fully air-conditioned and has a fire for the cool winter months.
- Xiengkeo: With it’s high ceilings and breathtaking views of The Mekong River, polished marble floors and stylized architecture, this is one restaurant that you will always remember.
- Sunset Bar: Twilight is short in the tropics so local expatriates and our guests like to sip an evening cocktail for that special twilight experience.
- Meeting room: reflect the style and elegance that can be found throughout the hotel have been designed with comfort and light in mind.
- Business Center / Multi lingual staff
- Translations / Interpretation services
- Valet parking / Concierge service
- Same day laundry / Parcel and postal services