Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
The Camellia Hue Hotel is the best four star hotel in Hue. It has an ideal location in the heart of Hue city, just steps away from the Perfume river on a street with several tourist information spots. The Camellia Hue Hotel with its Beyond Expectations services welcome you to Charmed Hue.
The Hotel is a superb place for tourists to contemplate the panorama of the beautiful city of Hue and visit the historical monuments, places of tourist interest, and beautiful landscapes of Hue ...
With 106 guest rooms featuring modern architecture, the Camellia Hue Hotel is a sweet harmony of fragrant wood, stone, brick and bamboo, showing off its luxurious appearance and inspiring many sensations from your first glimpse. The impression that will attract you is the perfection in every detail as well as the suitability in interior decoration of each room, creating a space as relaxing and comfortable as your home, and with all the conveniences of your office.
- Deluxe city view: 34 rooms - 30 m2
- Deluxe Sky view: 60 rooms - 30 m2
- Deluxe River view: 06 rooms - 30 m2
- Camellia Family: 04 rooms - 35 m2
- Camellia Suite: 02 rooms - 60 m2
Number of floor: 12
All Non-smoking rooms
- 24-hour room service
- Magnetic locks
- Electronic or magnetic safes
- Wood-floored bedrooms
- Individual Air
- 26-inch plasma TV
- 32 satellite TV channels
- IDD telephones in bedrooms and bathrooms
- ADSL connections in every bedroom
- Wi-fi connectivity in public areas
- Large working desks with executive chair
- Irons, ironing
- Refrigerators/bars/water dispensers for making coffee or tea free of charge
- Hair dryers
- Bathrooms are completely stocked down to the smallest item
- Shaver outlets 220/110 volts
- 220V power system, multifunctional sockets compatible with plugs of all kinds
- Private balconies
Bar & Restaurants
Get a taste of cultural performances and traditional Vietnamese specialties as well as European cuisines at the Camellia Restaurant on the 11th floor and the Gusto Restaurant on the 1st floor . Head up to the Rooftop Restaurant of Camellia for views of the city and Huong River combined with Western and Asian cuisines.