Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Located on Pham Hong Thai, District 1, Hoang Hai Long hotel is your ideal destination, and just take a few walking minutes to Ben Thanh Market, City Theatre and the peoples committee. The Hoang Hai Long is centrally located in the midst of Ho Chi Minh City and within walking distance to major commercial addresses, the hotel is the perfect place for conducting business.
Executive Deluxe room
Hoang Hai Long Suite room
- Air Conditioning / IDD telephone
– Safety box / Wifi internet access
– Satellite / Cable TV with remote
– Mini bar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Bathroom with bath-tubs/ shower
Restaurant & Bar:
Restaurant: is an ideal place to hold your parties with the capacity of 150 guests – considerate and well-trained staff – experienced chefs – a variety of menus with reasonable prices. Come to our restaurant, you will be served with plenty of European – Asian traditional food with tastes that you will never forget .
– Bar Hoang Hai Long: gives you sence of pleasant, comfortable with the taste of the kind cooktail, juices, wines…And professional service style, kindness of staff with the motto ” to please customers, satisfy passengers”
Facilities & Services:
– Meeting room:Meeting & Conference room is on the 11th floor with the capacity of 100 guests. With our state-of-the-art technologies, Hoang Hai Long’s meeting & conference room is a perfect place to hold your meetings, and events in style.
- Spa: Our experienced staff will treat your feet with the hot stone and sea salt massage, sunflower and lavender oil massage, and Chinese herbs to keep them relaxed and strong in order to continue discovering Vietnam.
- Tour desk: You would like to explore Ho Chi Minh city, or visit historical lands , Mekong Delta…, our tourdesk will provide you the daily traveling around the city, Cu Chi Tunnels, floating market … This is an occasion to join in the life and culture of the local people . Special Assistance Program is a short tour to explore city life, Sea fishing villages of coastal areas.