Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
Located in the rapidly developing commercial and diplomatic Ba Dinh district of Hanoi, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel features the largest room inventory in the city. The hotel’s décor harmoniously blends contemporary décor and Vietnamese art. Since its opening in 1996, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel has created its own unique history. From Royalties to various Presidents and Prime Ministers, like Bill Clinton, V. Putin, Hu Jin Tao, and recently, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, President of Brazil, and as official APEC 2006 hotel, and Miss Universe 2008 Hanoi Daewoo Hotel has always played the perfect host; delighting every guest of every event with an unparalleled level of service excellence.
- Best MICE and Event Facilities
- Grand Ballroom for 600 guests
- Garden and Poolside for 1500 guests
- 13 Meeting Rooms with unlimited setting opportunities
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is famous for its unrivaled art collection of over 2000 original Vietnamese sculptures and paintings. This collection is spread throughout the hotel rooms and public areas.
Being awarded as Vietnam’s Best All-round Hotel by readers of The Guide magazine, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel has received it's latest Award in 2008: Architectural Award "Vietnams TOP 20 Building Designs".
As part of the Daeha Business Center, which includes an Apartment and Office Building, the Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is where you find UNLIMITED INDULGENCE, whether for leisure or business.
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel offers 411 luxurious appointed rooms and suites. Breathtaking views over Hanoi and Thu Le Lake are just one of the exciting features.
Grand Deluxe Rooms are exclusively located from the 6th to 13th floor ensuring a unrivalled view over Thu Le Lake.
Club Rooms are located from the 14th to 17th floor, with an exclusive lounge, catering for the special needs of business travellers and guests enjoying the personlised service of our team.
Non-smoking Floors are available.
- 234 Deluxe Rooms
- 66 Grand Deluxe Rooms
- 77 Club Rooms
- 14 Deluxe Suites
- 15 Club Suites
- 2 Senator Suites
- 1 Ambassador Suite*
- 1 Presidential Suite*
- 1 Royal Suite*
- 2 Bedroom Suites
- Internet Free-of-Charge
- Complimentary shuttle bus to downtown (3 times/day on weekdays; 2 times/day on weekends and public holidays)
- Club lounge – only US$40 extra
- 80 meter outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor Golf Driving Range
- Gymnasium & SPA
- Beauty Saloon & Barber
Restaurants and Lounges
- 4 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- 1 Nightclub
- 1 Delicatessen
Four Restaurants and two bars offer a culinary discovery
- Cafe Promenade - Daily International Buffets
- La Paix - Mediterranean Steak House
- Silk Road - Delectable Chinese Imperial Cuisine
- EDO Restaurant - Japanese Culinary Art
- Palm Court - Lobby lounge
- Lake View - Spectecular views & life entertainment on the rooftop
Amazing Recreational Facilities
- 80 meter swimming pool and the largest in town
- Driving Range
- Gymnasium & Aerobic Facilities