Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
- The hotel offers 43 beautifully furnished guest rooms. There is a French gourmet restaurant, a restaurant serving international and local favourites and function rooms catering for up to 200 guests. Sports include golf at the nearby 18-hole championship golf course and tennis.
- Dalat is built around the picturesque Xuan Huong Lake. The Sofitel stands at the southern tip commanding a panoramic view of the city. The superb 18-Hole Dalat Palace Golf Club is nearby and the main commercial center of Dalat is a short stroll along the lake foreshore.
The Hotel has preserved its unique and charming colonial style and architecture. Each of Sofitel's 43 fully appointed rooms is beautifully decorated and offers a luxurious atmosphere as well as first class amenities.
- Dalat, often called the "City of Eternal Spring" or "Le Petit Paris" is one of the most delightful cities in Vietnam. Dalat offers a year-round average temperature of 18C. Hotel Sofitel Dalat Palace is one of the most beautiful and amongst the few remaining historical hotels in Southeast Asia. Built in 1922 and recently restored, meticulously to its original grandeur, the Hotel provides a level of comfort and hospitality increasingly rare in the modern world.
- The Hotel Sofitel Dalat Palace offers individualized service in the finest tradition of Vietnamese hospitality.
- The gourmet restaurant, Le Rabelais, specializing in French cuisine, is the perfect venue to savour delectable dishes prepared by the Master Chefs of the Hotel. There is a wide selection of French wine to accompany your meal.
- Larry's Bar offers a casual and fun place to relax in the evening while the intimate Le Rabelais Bar provides a more restful ambiance.
- The Cafe de la Poste is an informal French brasserie serving Western and Asian dishes for lunch and dinner.
- PK's Discotheque opens on weekends and Public Holidays is the party place of Dalat.
- Du Parc Lobby Lounge located next door at the Novotel is the place to be and be seen. Sit back, relax and watch the world go by on the streets of Dalat.
- The Sofitel has function rooms that can accommodate up to 200 people for meetings, seminars, cocktails and banquets. The Business Center can provide support and services for any type of business activity.
- Relax in Dalat with tennis, golf or a sightseeing tour of the surrounding mountains, lakes and pine tree forests.
Acommodation at Sofitel Dalat
- Each of the Dalat Sofitel's 43 rooms has first class amenities including: IDD telephone, satellite television, mini bar, safe deposit, in-house movies, music channels and hairdryer. Many of the rooms have a private fireplace. Most o rooms hav double bed, only 9 rooms have twin bed. Interconnecting rooms are available. No AC, no elevator.
- Superior: 18 rooms of 35m2
- Deluxe: 10 rooms of 45 m2
- Deluxe Premium: 10 rooms of 45m2
- Suite Queen: 4 suites for family use in an area up to 95m2
Facilities & Service :
+ Guests play tennis on two outdoor courts and golf at the nearby Dalat Palace Golf Club. They shop in the hotel?s boutiques, explore the surroundings on the hotel?s mountain bikes, horse and carriages and boat on Xuan Huong Lake in paddle boats that look like giant swans. Sightseers enjoy tours of the city visiting the Palaces of Emperor Bao Dai. Out into the countryside, they visit the Lat minorities, hills, waterfalls and lakes that surround the city.
- When it comes to wining and dining, Le Rabelais specializes in the finest French cuisine and wine. Caf'de la Poste offers Southeast Asian specialties along with international favorites. The hotel?s three bars provide a match for guests? varied moods; Le Rabelais Bar - quiet, elegant and intimate; Larry?s Bar-fun and casual; and Du Parc Lobby Lounge-warm and friendly. You can also party till the wee hours of the morning at PK's Disco.
- Visa/Master card accepted
Food and other services :
- Restaurants: Le Rabelais restaurant specializes in French cuisine, guests can choose from a wide selection of French wines to accompany their meal. The restful ambience of Sofitel can also be found in the intimate Le Rabelais bar with its romantic fireplace and live piano music. The Cafe De La Poste offers a delicious selection of Vietnamese, as well as international favorites. On the upper floor of Cafe De La Poste, the hotels new nightspot PKs presents music and dancing in the middle of the Vietnamese countryside. Larrys bar is another venue for a casual evening.
- Golf Club: The 18-hole course is crafted into the area?s gently rolling hills, surrounded by stately pine trees, and seated above majestic Xuan Huong lake. The Dalat Palace Golf Club is the only golf course in South East Asia with bent grass tees, fairways and greens'considered to be the ultimate playing surface in golf. The large, undulating bent grass greens are maintained to impeccable standards.
- Facilities: two tennis courts, mountain bikes, outdoor playground, horse riding, badminton, basketball. Children playroom/video games room, baby sitting. Boutiques and library. Disco/Night club. Hotel doctor.
- Business services: all of the hotels banquet and conference rooms are supported by professional and modern equipment and are available for up to 200 guests.