Contact us for details
- Rates shown are inclusive of all taxes, breakfast and service charges.
- Rates shown are only applied for bookings with this system.
The 57 room resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, décor and charm.
Set in the Central Vietnam highland city of Dalat, the region was popularised by French occupation at the turn of the 20th century. Alexandre Yersin, a contemporary of the famed Louis Pasteur discovered and pioneered the location that is now known as Dalat in approximately 1897. With the cool European climate (the area sits at an altitude of 1500 metres above sea level) and the rolling mountainous, pine treed terrain, Dalat became the summer hill-station retreat for royalty and high society.
Sited on approximately 35 acres of suburban parkland that forms its own unique compound, the area Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat occupies was originally known as the 'Bellevue Quarter', a nod to the rich French influence. Striking views of the surrounding town, countryside and flourishing vegetable fields abound from all areas of the gently sloping hillside property.
Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. Total of 57 keys spread between fifteen individual, original French colonial villas.
Rooms are independently furnished and are true to their original design and décor.
Each villa comprises between three and five en-suited rooms, and includes the following shared areas for residential guests:
- Lounge area and open fireplace
- Dining room
- Bar & modest wine cellar
- Outdoor terrace and sitting area
- Kitchen and pantry
- An individual kitchen has been restored for each villa, where our hosts will attend to all requests - from breakfast through to privately arranged 'In Villa' dining. A feature of each Villa is the surrounding landscaped areas and expansive views of local urban life and farming countryside.
Room types range from Villa Rooms and Villa Studios through to Villa Suites.
We also offer specially dedicated Villa Spa Suites for that extra pampering.
For something truly unique, ask about The Bellevue Suite - with a breathtaking balcony and 270 degree views to match, or The Spa Villa - a fully contained originally restored chateau, complete with spa treatment facilities and private service host.
As each room has been individually restored to the original design, room sizes and positioning vary from villa to villa. The information below is provided in a general format.
Guest Services at Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat include:
- Six Senses Spa
- Heated swimming pool
- Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat 'Cellar Door'
- Retail Store
- Kids Club
- Business centre
- DVD library
- Herb Garden
- Tour desk
- Mountain Bikes
- Golf Clubs
- Hiking equipment
- Choice of outdoor Barbeque locations
- Child minding services (on request)
- 24 hour at your fingertips dining
- Laundry / Dry cleaning services.